Moore Blatch are experts in the field of personal injuries that occur either on holiday or while working abroad. These can cover a multitude of circumstances ranging from, road accidents and injuries suffered while on ferries or cruise liner to fatal accidents and inquests.
Our teams have represented groups of people in the aftermath of mass disasters such as airline crashes, maritime collisions or oil rig explosions as far away as Africa or the Caribbean. We are experienced in advising on international conventions and jurisdictional issues that can complicate the litigation of accidents abroad. Our overseas accident compensation practice covers an entire range of injury claims which include some of the following:
- Road traffic crashes suffered in Europe
- Bus, railway or other transport accidents related to overseas holiday packages
- Boating accidents involving personal watercraft at resort beaches
- Injuries suffered on passenger ships
- Aviation disasters involving UK nationals anywhere in the world
- Military injuries or fatalities caused by negligence
- Job-related injuries related to overseas oil production or mining operations
The expertise and past success of our solicitors with disabling or fatal accident claims gives our clients a distinct advantage in particularly severe or complex cases. At the same time, clients with claims involving fractures or soft-tissue trauma can expect prompt and attentive service from our personal injury team.
For more information about the injuries and claims associated with holiday and working abroad claims please see the drop down list below:
Uniquely Qualified to Handle Your Claim
If you have been injured in an accident whilst abroad, we can explain your potential right to compensation. For advice from specialist personal injury solicitors who can pursue injury claims anywhere in the world, contact Moore Blatch.