The specialist personal injury lawyers at Moore Blatch have many years of experience with the investigation and presentation of road traffic accident injury claims throughout England and Wales. We advise people involved in car, motorbike or pedestrian accidents for injury claims such as:
We also work with the families of fatal accident victims who need help with their claims for compensation.
Our in depth knowledge and skills allow us to be able to represent our clients claims in a wide variety of RTA circumstance, including but not limited to:
- Motorway crashes involving private cars, commercial vehicles or articulated lorries
- Motorcycle accidents
- Drink driving or hit and run accidents
- Road accidents suffered while driving in the course of employment
- Accidents caused by uninsured motorists
- Single-vehicle or rollover accidents
- Road traffic accidents abroad
For more information about the injuries and claims associated with RTAs please see the drop down list below:
Uniquely Qualified to Handle Your Claim
Several of our solicitors are accredited as specialists with particular types of injury claims by Headway, the National Brain Injury Association or the Spinal Injury Association. Many of the solicitors on our team formerly as worked doctors or nurses and understand these situations from both the medical and the legal standpoints. Our entire team is knowledgeable of the investigation process and techniques used to gather evidence in a personal injury claim.