At Moore Blatch, our specialist personal injury solicitors have a well-earned reputation for helping injured people receive compensation in injury accidents of all kinds,including amputation of an arm or leg.
Our lawyers advise people who have suffered the loss of a limb or other body part through any of the following causes:
- Motorcycle or motorbike accident
- Industrial accident
- Surgical error, including operating on the wrong side or removal of the wrong limb
- Leg amputation related to misdiagnosis or improper management of diabetes
- Loss of an eye through accidental injury
- Loss of fingers or thumbs in workplace or road traffic accidents
Your compensation claim will include not only the past and future losses associated with the loss of a limb or organ, but will also reflect the psychological and intangible losses that we can prove in any given case.
Uniquely Qualified to Handle Your Claim
At Moore Blatch, we have significant experience handling various types of claims, including handling claims from the defence side. Many of the solicitors on our team formerly as worked doctors, nurses or midwives and understand these situations from both the medical and the legal standpoints. Our entire team is knowledgeable of the investigation process and techniques used to gather evidence in a personal injury claim.