Please call us on

0800 157 7611

Moore support

0333 355 9390

Damian Horan,
Senior Partner and Head of Personal Injury

  • Uninsured drivers and hit and run

Uninsured drivers and hit and run

Some road accidents that happen involve drivers that are uninsured or individuals who flee the scene known as “hit and run drivers”. In these situations it is possible to still claim compensation for injuries that you have sustained through the Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB). The Bureau can deal with these type of claims through either the Uninsured Drivers’ Scheme or the Untraced Drivers’ Scheme.

Road accidents can result in many different injuries including: