Please call us on

0800 157 7611

Moore support

0333 355 9390

Victoria Hydon

  • Transferring your claim to us


Transferring your claim to us

It is very straightforward to transfer your claim to our specialist team of personal injury solicitors.

We realise that as a claimant you have choice as to which firm you instruct, sometimes however it is the case that your union or insurer will pass you to a firm of recommended solicitors. You may also have previously experienced poor quality service, such as delays or periods of inactivity, and are concerned about whether you are receiving the right advice. As a claimant you want to be safe in the knowledge that your claim is being handled by the best and that your team will obtain the very best award of compensation that can be achieved for you.

Here at Moore Blatch, we pride ourselves on our ability to succeed in cases other firms of solicitors refuse to accept in the first place, or start and subsequently reject.

Legally you have a right to choose your own solicitor, though some insurance companies effectively sell your personal details to a firm of solicitors – this is the firm they ‘appoint’. If you are not happy with the firm of solicitors chosen by your insurance company we might be able to help. You can transfer your claim at any time by contacting us via phone, e-mail or our online enquiry form. We can request your file, review the papers and plan your case going forward. You will have no further dealings with the previous firm.

Clients who have decided to move their case to our specialist team of personal injury solicitors have been impressed by our approach to their case and we have gone on to achieve the best possible outcome for them.

We would be very happy to discuss your situation with you and advise you on the options available to you so you can decide whether you wish to proceed with moving your case to us.